Thursday, September 6, 2012

Showered with gifts!

David and I are so lucky to have the people in our lives that we do. Family, friends, and co-workers have made this experience for us unforgettable.
We have had 3 showers total, one that was family/friends, one at my work, and one at David's work.





These are from the shower at Freese and Nichols (David's work). I should have took a picture of the amazing Mexican buffet they had for us. It was so good!! I love this cake, too!






Here are a few pictures (above) from the family/friend shower at Mark Deans. It was such a cute set-up. My step mom, Larissa made the little baby carriage out of fruit..so cute!





And here are pictures from the one my work put together. We played a few baby games and had a lot of fun. 

I can not thank everyone enough for what they have done for us!!
We have everything that we need, and now we are just waiting for our little girl to arrive!!! 


32 Weeks:

Karlie is breech right now...pushing into my lungs and making it a little hard to breathe sometimes. I am hoping that she flips soon!
At night I wake up every once in a while to some sharp pains- I am assuming those Braxton Hicks transactions. They do not last very long, so no worries there!

14 pound weight gain so far- watch out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment