Wednesday, September 19, 2012

34 weeks and counting down

Well, it looks like Karlie could be a Halloween baby. I hope not, but if thats what she wants, then that is what she will get!!
At my last visit-which I was there waiting to see the doctor for over 3 hours- I was told that I have an aging placenta. This means that in some spots the blood flow is not as good as it should be to the baby. I will more than likey not go past my due date- which is fine with me, as long as she is healthy and it does not harm her. I was told it was nothing  I did, and nothing to worry about.
We will see what happens during the next few weeks!

Karlie is weighing in a 5lbs right now. This is about average for how far along I am (34 weeks).
She is head down, so no more worries with her being breech!

I have gotten everything ready for her newborn pictures that we are doing about 2 weeks after she is born. We have some really cute props and poses in mind for it!

Here are a few more pictures of her nursery. I still have some stuff I need to get to hang on the walls, but other than that- we are done!






How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, mostly work pants and shirts
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: What sleep? Can't seem to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Knowing that Karlie is not breech anymore
Miss Anything? Being comfortable in bed or on the couch
Movement: All the time
Food cravings: Nothing really. I have not had any cravings this whole time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks contractions. Gearing myself up for the real thing!
Symptoms: Just nonstop bathroom trips.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...no swelling yet
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! 
Looking forward to: Our little girl arriving!










No comments:

Post a Comment